I coach women and men who struggle to find fulfillment in their life despite appearing successful or happy in the eyes of others. Through Co-Active coaching and/or Somatic Experiencing they can begin living a life guided by their values and deep connection with self. Most people I work with relate to one or more of the following:
- You aren’t happy but feel you should be because you appear successful by society’s standards
- You feel like you have no right to complain so you don’t which makes you feel invisible
- You may occasionally binge on food, alcohol, social media or TV as a way to numb
- You are most comfortable putting other people’s needs before your own
- You may not know what your own needs are
- You may feel like you don’t know who you are
- You are defined by self or others as an overachiever
- You accomplish a lot, but rarely celebrate
- When someone compliments you on a job well done, you dismiss it
- You know there’s got to be more to life but you don’t know what it is or how to find it
- You may feel like you’re going through the motions
- When you’re asked “What do you really want?” you don’t know the answer
There are four major phases of my coaching. Each phase will be visited multiple times both in and out of order as we get closer to your best and most fulfilled life.
- Connect with self: Identify what your values as a way to begin to know yourself and what you want and don’t want.
- Create your goals: Discover what you want to change in your life and why.
- Get unstuck! Confront the limiting beliefs, thought patterns or habits that hold you back.
- Plan and execute: Create a plan to get to your goals with action and accountability.
If you’re curious, request an initial session.